Apr 20, 2011

My day off

Today was fun.  Morelia gave me Tuesday off since I worked all day Monday while she moved back to St. George.  

My new couch and love seat were delivered today so I spent a little bit of time spraying fabric protector on them

Erica and I went to Twentyfive Main for lunch (yum) and then went to JC Penney and Walmart and did some shopping for her soon to be delivered baby girl.  :D

Stopped over at Dan and Debbie's apartment to check out their new digs and got to play with Jordan for a while

Came home and ate leftover Chinese food with Gary

Repaired one of the legs on our old green easy chair.  One of these days I'll reupholster it.  Its a mess right now

Replenished our 72 hour emergency kits

Watched a little TV

Went to bed

It was a pretty nice day.



No comments:

Post a Comment