Mar 30, 2011

Ten guilty pleasures

Sometimes I just need a little time out to indulge myself if I'm feeling tired or run down.  I tried to think of ten things that really float my boat.  (not in any particular order)
  1. Chocolate cake from Del Taco. 
  2. Honey smoked salmon from Costco
  3. Cheesecake
  4. Chocolate Cheesecake
  5. White chocolate macadamia nut cookies (Otis Spunkmeyer cookies are to die for)
  6. A hot soak in a tub with lavender bath salts
  7. Angry birds on my iPod
  8. Sitting on the porch swing on a nice day with a breeze
  9. A twenty minute nap
  10. Walking around holding hands with my sweetie.
It appears that I like to eat.  I like chocolate.  Gooey chocolate.  If I had to choose between a brownie and a french fry, I would take the brownie in a heartbeat.  Salty is good, but chocolate is, well, divine.
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment