Jun 14, 2011

Spiders

Ewwwwwwww.

I don't like spiders.  They have too many legs.

I used to dream there were spiders on my wall at night and I would sort of wake up and try to kill them.  Acting out my dreams is a little embarrassing, but it was a SPIDER!



One night I was drifting off to sleep while Gary was sitting on the bed with his laptop open.  I "saw" a spider on his computer.  It was the size of an apple and pretty hairy.  Doing what I thought was appropriate at the time, half asleep, I grabbed a pillow and flung it at his computer.  I had to save him from that monster.  I missed it by that much.  Needless to say, he wasn't very happy with me.  I was awake by now and trying to explain my actions.

"Sure there was spider.  Just like the dog you were looking for 25 years ago".

I can't help it.  I have a vivid imagination.

No comments:

Post a Comment